Because I was late and several had to leave, we delayed the roundup to next time.
Instead we talked about this paper:
- Kurosu and Kashimura. 1995. Apparent usability vs. inherent usability: experimental analysis on the determinants of the apparent usability. Proc. ACM CHI, Conf. Companion, 292-293.
- Tractinsky. 1997. Aesthetics and apparent usability: empirically assessing cultural and methodological issues. Proc. ACM CHI, 115-122.
- Tractinsky, Katz and Ikar. 2000. What is beautiful is usable. Interacting with Computers, 13, 2, 127-145.
- Zhang. 2005. The importance of affective quality. Comm. ACM, 48, 9, 105.
- Lavie, Tractinsky. 2004. Assessing dimensions of perceived visual aesthetics of websites. Int. J. Human-Computer Studies, 60, 3, 269-298.